We are looking for a Senior Designer & Art Director to join our team of creatives, markers, and growth-hackers to grow the tech brands of tomorrow.
You will be responsible for creating master design concepts and art direction across brand identity and paid social projects.
It’s a perfect position for someone with the right mixture of digital advertising & branding focus.
We’re very unique at Blue Drop in the way we work with our clients - tech startup companies that need an “all round approach” in the creative services.
That means you need to be someone who is willing to constantly learn and stay up to date with the art, design and tech world. We’re looking for a very highly creative thinker and also an excellent doer - design is something you’ll be working with to convey your ideas and concepts every day.
Joining Blue Drop is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a young, growth-driven and fun growth marketing agency. We value hard work and talent. You’ll have the chance to really make a difference, get noticed and progress quickly within the organisation if you can prove you have the skill, drive and motivation to deliver results.
- Dive into creative & art strategy
- Present creative & art direction concepts internally and to our clients across branding & paid social
- Design master concepts for branding & paid social
- From the paid social perspective - you need to stay up to date with the social trends, know what works in the social realm and be able to come up with unique, social-first campaign concepts
- From the brand identity perspective - you’re the design expert who knows what works in the digital space, especially for tech startups. We’ll want you to create art direction methodology, work on brand identity systems and expand and manage the team when needed.
- You’ll be working alone as well as part of a team - this is a perfect opportunity for someone who really wants to advance in their career. We’re looking for creative, driven art director & designer who can stay on top of the projects and manage a team if needed
- Brand Guidelines documents / sites creation
Key qualities we’re looking for:
- Being able to work flexibly. We are a startup so you must be able to roll with whatever comes your way and manage more than one project at a time.
- Time Management is of utmost importance, there cannot be any missed deadlines.
- Able to use your initiative.
- Strong desire to communicate your ideas and you have the drive to see them through.
- We’re a team who love to experiment, try new creative ways of approaching design. We’re looking for someone who can fully make use of this creative freedom.
Experience / skills:
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience within an agency environment
- Export knowledge of the Creative Suite
- Understanding of brand strategy
- Must be proficient in Keynote & Google Slides
- Overall understanding of how the digital space works
- Excellent design skills - eye for detail, perfect understanding of the design principles
- You’re a flexible art director & designer who likes to experiment - every project we work on is different and so needs to be the approach and execution
- UI design skills
- Motion Design sills
- Understanding of cinematography
- Illustration skills
- Involvement in the tech startup scene
- Contribute to our agency content creation
How to apply
We’re not after juniors just yet for this role, but will be soon so if you feel you don’t have the experience, get in touch anyways and let us know, we’re always happy to meet industry peers and plan for the future.
Please email us at email@example.com - titled “Art Director & Designer'', include what you think we need to see that tells us who you are and what you can do. We will reply and setup a date to have a call!
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!