Blue Drop Studio was founded in the tech startup space in London. We had a great time in the tech space and I’m sure we’ll visit again but in October before the first lockdown in the UK, we shifted our agency into the ecommerce space.
We set out with the goal to work with smaller brands and build them into bigger ones.
That meant adapting the processes & methodologies we had learnt, applying them to smaller brands and ultimately smaller budgets.
Why? We love ecommerce.
We’ve got big visions & plans for the ecommerce space and Blue Drop Studio is our foot in the door.
👉 The Role
We’re looking for PPC & Paid Social Manager to join our growing agency.
You will be working closely with the Digital Strategy Director and the Creative Team to deliver great results for our ecommerce clients.
If you are organised, driven and have a real passion for advertising and paid media & ecommerce - this is a great role for you.
The right candidate will play a pivotal role in shaping our agency’s team going forward.
👉 Your Responsibilities:
- Media buying strategy across Facebook, TikTok and Google
- Launch, manage and optimise campaigns across paid channels
- Work with a testing & scaling framework
- Analyse & report on results, spotting key trends and growth opportunities
- Collaborate with Creative Strategist on new ad creative ideas
- Develop internal and client facing relationships via weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings both independently and as part of a team. Displaying high level communication skills including concise communication of learnings and insights, both qualitative and quantitative, with the ability to lead sometimes challenging conversations and meetings.
- Create reports that showcase results, insights and roadmaps for future creative and paid strategy.
- Keep up to date with all things DTC and paid ads in order to strategise & implement new tests, suggest new creative strategies, spot industry trends and provide relevant insights to both our team and the clients, to put our clients in the best possible position for success.
- Have a love for what you do! Above all, we want people to work with us because you enjoy it - for us, this is when the best results arise.
👉 Your experience:
✅ 2 years+ of related Media Buying experience for ecommerce (Facebook, TikTok and Google)
✅ Experience with Google Analytics
✅ Experience using GSuite & Slack
✅ Ability to analyse raw data and formulate insights that shape the client strategy
✅ Understanding of how different media channels work together in a broader marketing ecosystem to drive results in the ecommerce space
✅ Excellent writing & communication plus heavy attention to detail
👉 What we can offer you:
- Remote working & flexible hours
- Great rewards based on your successes
- Team meetings in London every couple of months
- Salary up to £40K DOE
- A growth mindset – we are a young and growing agency so there’s going to be lots of opportunities to learn
- This is a pivotal role in our agency that will give you the ability to progress quickly into a leadership role
👉 How to apply & next steps:
Drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org with a title "PPC & Paid Social Manager" and include your CV plus a short overview of the ecommerce advertising projects you've been working on.
And, anything else you think we should know.
We will schedule an intro call with the chosen candidates.
We really look forward to hearing from you!